If you would like to apply for the URLEND Training Program please complete the online application.
As part of your application packet please include the following with your upload:
- A letter of application. Include experiences you have had within the disability community and/or in working with children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and their families, your reasons for applying, and your long-term professional goals.
- A copy of your transcripts showing courses, grades, and degree(s) obtained.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae or resume.
- Documentation showing enrollment in a graduate program (if applicable).
- Two letters of support from supervisors or colleagues that emphasize your experience and potential leadership abilities in the field.
Application deadline is May 1st.
For further information contact: Judith M. Holt at (435) 797-7157 or email@example.com