If you would like to apply for the URLEND Training Program please complete the online application.
The following materials will need to be submitted as part of your application if you are applying to be a long-term trainee.
- Current CV
- Letter of application (limited to 2 pages) that includes information on the following:
- Leadership in professional roles, academics, community, etc.
- Examples of initiative in academic, clinical, or research work;
- Discussion of previous experience in the field of Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities / Autism Spectrum Disorders (ND/ASD) and/or current interest in this field;
- Discussion of system needs related to youth and families with disabilities and areas for improvement;
- Leadership goals in the field of ND/ASD and public health.
- A description of how the trainee will complete approximately 100 clinical/community engagement hours with estimated times available each semester
- Copies of your transcripts (unofficial copies are fine)
- Two letters of support from supervisors or colleagues that address the URLEND criteria with an emphasis on both the applicant’s experience and potential leadership abilities in the field of ND/ASD.
The application review process will begin March 15th. Applications will continue to be accepted through April 15th. After that time, applications will only be considered if there are still openings in the URLEND program.
For further information contact: Gretchen Peacock, URLEND Admissions Chair, at 435-797-0721 or email@example.com